About Tester Porter Services
A century of experience
Tester Porter Services was established a century ago, in 1912, by Thomas Tester. He was later joined by Matthew Porter. Currently our practice consists of five partners and fifteen employees, including ten professional accountants.
Tester Porter Services is a progressive country public accounting practice. The firm’s clientele covers a diverse range of clients including primary producers, investors, small businesses, professional sports people and superannuation funds.
We provide good old-fashioned service whilst offering you state-of-the-art solutions that are designed to help you manage your finances easily.
Contact us today to find out how we can support you best in achieving your financial goals.
The goals of the firm
As a firm, we acknowledge that we have an obligation to serve our clients and our profession.
The primary goal of our firm is to fulfil these obligations. In fact, we see these obligations also as a challenges to provide the quality work that is expected of all professionals.
This means we aim to:
- Provide excellent personal service to our clients in all areas appropriate for the accounting profession;
- Assure excellence in client service through maintaining the highest level of competence, independence and integrity within the firm;
- Be involved in and contribute to the advancement of the accounting profession, our community, and our nation;
- Provide within the firm the opportunity for personal and professional advancement, growth in skills and personal interrelationships, and rewarding work experiences;
- Expand our scope of service and circle of clientele by developing and improving special skills and expertise.